This policy was last modified on 2018.06.01.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and so on. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
2. To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
3. To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
4. To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We use Google Analytics on our website. Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.(https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en)
Remove or delete your information
1. Delete data: Visitors can clear cookies on the browser.
2. Change or correct data: Members can be edited some personal data through the account. In some cases, especially when the data is incorrect, you can ask us to change, update or correct your data.
3. Object or restrict data use: You can ask us to stop using all or part of your personal data or restrict us to use it.
The right of not to be tracked
Visitors have the right not to be tracked.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
2. Legal reasons: We will provide personal information to third parties if we believe that the access, use, retention, or disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary for the following purposes. (a) Cooperate with any applicable laws, regulations, legal writs or legitimate government requests. (b) Execute applicable terms of service, including investigation of possible violations. (c) Detect, prevent or deal with fraud, security or technical issues. (d) To provide protection for service users and visitors, as prescribed by law or within legal limits, so that their rights, property or safety will not be harmed.
If you have other questions, please contact us via "firstname.lastname@example.org", we will contact you as soon as possible.